Saturday, January 19, 2013

Kimono Time







What another BEAUTIFUL day it's been! 81 degrees. Sun shining. Birds chirping. Glorious.

Normally I would pretend that I was being artsy by taking pictures* of my clothes hanging and laying and strewn about the room, however, that would be a lie. Truth: no one was around to take my picture today so this is what I ended up with. Sorry for the terrible selfie. I had a wonderful morning at church with the Blazing Hearts women followed by a great lunch with my mom. Speaking of lunch, I'm hungry for dinner. I think I'll make chili...


Kimono- Cotton On (super cute one here), Shirt- Vans, Skinny Jeans- H&M (Only $9.95), Shoes- Jeffrey Campbell Lita, Leather feather necklace and rings- Forever 21, Gold chain bracelet- Banana Republic, Gold diamond bracelet- Heirloom from my late Great Aunt.

*These iPhone photos just aren't gonna cut it. I need an actual camera. Stat.


No comments:

Post a Comment