Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Spirit West Coast 2013

I had the pleasure of being asked to attend Spirit West Coast in Monterey, CA with JCTV to film one of their music countdown shows on location as well as cover the event. I had such a blast!! It really brought me back to my roots and the type of environment I grew up in. I made so many new friends and even more memories. Here are some iPhone photos I snapped along the way.

My girl Seshmi.

One of the many stages.

Seshmi celebrated her 1 year anniversary with her bf and he sent her flowers all the way from NYC! So sweet! And they smelled amazing!

Perk of being "talent"- golf cart rides!

Our lovely producer, Stephanie.

Leave it to me to include games in a segment haha. Had a funnel cake right before this...not the best idea. But hey, we got to jump for free!


Where else do you get to eat funnel cake as part of your job?

The only downside to shooting outdoors was the stupid WIND! I don't know why I did my hair every day.


These girls are awesome! This ministry is amazing. Check them out- 31Bits.


Creepin my way on stage. When you have a microphone no one really questions you...

The highlight of my entire weekend!!!! Saw these babies being carried and devoured for days and they looked incredible! So the second we wrapped, I went straight to the nacho tent!

The main stage

My weekend essentials- iPad, boots, sunnies and badge.

One of my mant new friends, Primo. Awesome guy with an incredible apparel line. Check him out- Meant4MoreApparel

Oh yeah, It got FRIGID in the evenings. Layers upon layers. 

How I started my mornings. A little time in the word and then straight to studying my script for the show. Like being back in school...only enjoyable ha. 


iPad prompter!!! Totally ended up winging it and not using it BUT I just had to take a minute to brag on technology.

Well, that's that. Can't wait to hopefully go back again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment