Saturday, February 23, 2013

Oh Oh It's MAGIC You Knowww

This past week I went to the Magic/Project show in Vegas to help a friend out with his booth. His clothing and jewelry line isn't just incredibly cute (I own a ton of it); it's affordable, SO comfortable and has the most touching story behind it. He started it in memory of his father who passed away a few years ago and the brand is nothing short of inspirational. You can read his entire story here.

As for me, I had an awesome time. Not only was I able to help out a friend, but I got to explore the show and stop by some of my favorite brands booths. But ultimately this was about Brett and good hYOUman. Here are a few shots from the week.









The main man! The creator, designer, president, CEO, etc.
Ladies, Google him- Brett Novek- you won't be disappointed ;)


How amazing are these! goal digger- brilliant!


So sweet!



He hand makes all the jewelry. How amazing is this stuff? Rustic, raw, organic. LOVE.



Peace & Love.


My girl Chynna.


My new favorite tee! Definitely stole it from the booth ha! YOUnite. Love the play on YSL.


Throughout the show if you hashtagged #enkvegas on instagram they printed your pictures. And who doesn't love photo-booth pictures?!



No comments:

Post a Comment