Monday, March 11, 2013

Hippie Child

I love clothes from any era, but the 60's going into the 70's have always been at the top of my list. I remember my first pair of bell bottoms at 8 years old. They were dark denim with a bell that covered my entire shoe and had some giant flowers near the ankle. They were amazing. To this day I own more bell bottoms than I do skinnies! 

A few weeks back Nordstrom Rack was having a huge clearance on their pants so of course I had to check it out. I found these peach and purple tie dye skinnies for only $8.20! Score! They're cotton so they're really soft and the colors are so bright and fun. Perfect for spring (that I hope shows up soon!). I paired them with a simple white cotton t shirt and some flat ankle boots and couldn't have been more comfortable.




Tie-dye pants- Nordstrom Rack, White muscle t- good hYOUman, Suede booties from Target- here, Leather Necklace- Forever 21



No comments:

Post a Comment