Friday, April 5, 2013

A Few of My Fave Fashion Blogs

One of my favorite past times has always been looking at fashion magazines. From Nylon to Elle to Vogue (and countless others) I can easily spend hours getting lost in their pages full of the latest collections, beautiful editorials and endless beauty tips. And although nothing can compare to the smell of a fresh, new fashion magazine, I find that I get equally as much satisfaction and inspiration from my favorite fashion blogs. 
These girls are awesome and each bring something new and fresh to the table which their distinctively unique style.


 Sincerely, Jules is a Cali girl after my own heart. I love her carefree style, the way she mixes comfy with classy and her use of textures. 



Seriously, how adorable is she?


My day-to-day style is usually very simple, very easy, very SoCal. But whenever I need a little inspo to jazz it up a bit, I go to Atlantic-Pacific. She's always mixing unexpected pieces and textures and colors that flow perfectly. Her signature pop of bold color, is something that is super easy to pull off on your own.





What can I say about fashiontoast. This girl is gorg. And any name that makes me think of fashion and toast (I have an unhealthy obsession with bread) I know I'm gonna be a fan. 








No comments:

Post a Comment