Monday, January 28, 2013

Leather Pleather Weather




The weather has plummeted yet again and I have not been inspired at all when I get dressed. I just want to throw on my favorite pair of men's sweats, a giant sweatshirt and cushy slipper socks and call it a day. Unfortunately that look is frowned upon when worn in public. I know, I've tried it. So this is the next best thing for me. A cozy hoodie paired with my favorite faux leather jacket, stretchy skinnies and an absolute must in any girls closet- a good pair of leather ankle boots. Like I said, I haven't been inspired to get dressed. Well it turns out I haven't been inspired to do my hair either. Beanies are probably my favorite accessory on a gloomy/damp/bad hair day.

White T and rings- Forever 21, Grey Hoodie- Converse for Target, Black faux leather jacket- Bebe (super cute one here), Jeggings- Rock & Republic for Kohl's, Leather ankle boots- an awesome find at Nordstrom Rack by UGG

No comments:

Post a Comment