Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Stud Muffin






Ok. This post has absolutely nothing to do with muffins. But my fast ended yesterday and considering food has reentered my life after its 21 day absence it's been on my mind a bit. It was Super Bowl Sunday yesterday and considering I'm more of a basketball fan rather than a football fan, I really didn't have any specific color to wear or team to represent. But I did know I would be eating lots of greasy, delicious food, laughing with friends, and jumping around. (I may not be a football fan but I still love a good game!)  So stretchy pants, a men's sweatshirt and my studded wedge tennies were perfect. So happy for Ray Lewis on the perfect end to his career.  He may have a dark past but he's walking proof that every saint has a past and every sinner has a future. 

Men's sweatshirt Groceries Apparel, Jeggings Rock & Republic for Kohl's, Studded wedges I found on sale at Burlington Coat Factory, Ring I bought in Mexico, Cross bracelet from Cotton On, Leather braided bracelet H&M 

No comments:

Post a Comment